Foot Steps In The Snow
My footsteps in the snow
Crunch , crunch, crunch they go.
My footsteps in the snow
Crunch , crunch, crunch they go.
The stars are but a distant memory,
When the snow falls all around me.
Each step I take, I plant my foot
And mind my weight, for heaven’s sake!
When the snow falls all around me.
Each step I take, I plant my foot
And mind my weight, for heaven’s sake!
Do you know, how to walk in the snow?
Slow is how I go, in the snow.
Slow is how I go, in the snow.
Like the leopard of snow,
Slow is how he goes.
Slow is how he goes.
Each step as light as a feather,
Each breath tight like a wire…no…
Each breath tight like a wire…no…
…more snow is what I like!
To walk in it as I might.
To walk in it as I might.
To push it with a trebled shovel,
Slow is how I go.
Slow is how I go.
Do you know how to move the snow,
Slow and steady, don’t you know.
Slow and steady, don’t you know.
I pile it up and up, moving it to and fro.
It’s heavy, all this snow.
So I levy it high and over the bank,
With all my mind and weight.
It’s heavy, all this snow.
So I levy it high and over the bank,
With all my mind and weight.
Just so….
Crunch , crunch, crunch they will not go,
My footsteps in the snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment