Every once and awhile you have to change direction to give yourself a different perspective. When I started this blog quest, I had intentions of commenting on, everything. Yet, I look and see a serious lack of commentary. Thus, due to recent events, I am going to add the commentary to the poetic art. First, I think, hmmm....relevance. Then college strikes and I yield to structure, not in the empirical sense. Then to the rules of reporting snap to life....who, what, when, where and why.
We, people, are abusing each other here in America for personal financial gain. Can you follow that? Who, People. What? Are abusing each other. Where? in America. Why? For personal financial gain. That's the perspective of a career broken, out of work 40 year old.
OK, lets break it down a bit more. When I speak of we or the people. I refer to every human being living, yes that means alive, with-in the sovereignty of the North American nation, know as the United States of America. This brings up another recent event. On the drive to work this morning, I looked up into Maine's blue, partly cloudy sky and thought what does our flag physically mean. Susan B. Anthony, soaked the first flag, yes she was meanstress with activism flowering through her veins, which contained originally thirteen (13), six (6) pointed stars. She was appointed by the first president of the United States....to be continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment